Friday, 28 June 2013

How Crazy Is This?


^ No, not this plant. This is an unrelated picture, but something I wanted to show you anyway. ;) ^

The crazy part comes in here...

This morning I came across a site called the secret language of birthdays and ended up reading the birthday information of all the important people in my life! It was a fascinating couple of hours, I tell you!

*Beware - you'll be sucked in and there's lots to read!*

If you'd like to look up your birthday, click here and let me know whether yours was accurate or not!

There's also a little button called Check Relationship which allows you to input two birthdays to 'understand any relationship better'.

** This site doesn't base it's information on astrology, but rather it 'is a distillation of personality trait commonalities found in a 40-year study of the biographies of more than 20,000 people, organized by birthday'.

What do you think? Did yours ring true? 



2 comments:

  1. Interesting but not really true for my and DH's relationship, and my personality wasn't all that accurate but the health bit was eerily on-the-nose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found quite a lot to be accurate, but as with so many of these things - it's quite often what you want or don't want to hear and could be relevant for absolutely anybody, really. I just take the best out of it and learn from the rest. ;) Can't take these things too seriously. Hahahaha!

      Delete