Wednesday, 12 June 2013

On Reading: How and What


A couple of months ago Grant bought a Kindle for me - and wow, that thing has really changed my life. And if you think I'm being a bit dramatic, think again. ;) That little device, alongside the goodreads app, has been the reason that I've been reading more; and reading more consistently.  I mean really? Being able to download a book in a matter of seconds is nothing short of miraculous! 



 ^ Here's what I'm reading at the moment. ^


How do you read nowadays? On a Kindle? iPad? iPad Mini? Other tablet? Or the traditional way?

Oh, and in case you were needing more book suggestions and hadn't seen this, here is another list of recommended books I found while looking around:

I've read two of them ("Gone Girl" and "Where'd you go, Bernadette" and they were both amazing).

And I'm dying to read "The Interestings" and "Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls".

Happy reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment