Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Technical Stuff


As of the 1st of July, Google Reader will no longer be around so if you use that reader and you want to continue getting updates of my new blog posts, I would recommend making the move to either Feedly or Bloglovin'. I use both of these and they work very well. If you don't use Google Reader, then you're fine - all will continue as usual.

Making the move over to either Feedly or Bloglovin' is super easy and won't take long to do. Simply create an account and follow the instructions. Both of these readers also give you the option of importing the blogs you follow on Google Reader, to your new reader. Click that import button and you're sorted.

I have a Bloglovin' follow button in the side bar on this blog page - you could also simply click on that button and follow those instructions. I love that reader.

Other options would be to follow my blog via email subscription or via my Facebook page - these buttons are also featured in the side bar on this page.

I hope all of that makes sense! Thanks so much for reading my blog!






No comments:

Post a Comment