Tuesday, 11 June 2013

What's For Dinner?


In an effort to make week night dinners hassle-free (is there such a thing?) and be incredibly organized, I started using this little dinner planner notepad. Woot-woot! I said started using it. And it was going very well there for about a month before Grant's parents came to visit and normal routines fell by the wayside, along with all my great dinner planning efforts. What's a girl to do? We had restaurants to go to, things to do, places to go... Then when life did eventually get back to normal, I was totally out of the habit. Blah blah.

But I've decided that it's about time I got this little system on the road again because it really does help me get organized and serve a more diverse range of food. So I just started up again - here's my plan for this week:






What do you think? Do you use this kind of system or something similar? What are you having for dinner this week?

Oh hey, the gnocchi with chorizo sausage and beans was goooood. Made enough so that I can also enjoy a bowl for lunch today. No flies on me.







No comments:

Post a Comment