Mid-Year Break {Not Fiji, But Still Relaxing}


So, the kids have been on holiday for a week already and even though we aren't lying on a beach in the sun somewhere and they are still going to sports trainings and games, we are managing to sleep in on the odd morning and are enjoying much less harried days over here. Holidays are my best! :)


^ Staycations equate to doing relaxing activities together that might not be wildly exciting, but are quiet and meaningful. ^


^Bailey doing her sniffing thing in the neighbourhood. I once heard that dogs doing neighbourhood sniffing can be likened to a human reading a newspaper. I guess even dogs have to have a catch-up to know what's going on in their 'hood. ;) ^


^ I love this winter sun. ^


^ Bailey doesn't care if it's summer or winter - she always loves to swim. ^


^ Granny and granddaughter doing the baking thing. ^


I'd love to have posted a photo of the delicious cookies that they made, but those delicious beauties didn't last very long. That's what happens when you have three kids and their friends visiting. I've learnt that if I want to enjoy at least one cookie, I have to make sure to take it straight away or I'll totally miss out. ;)







No comments