Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Snippets From Around The Web


As days go, yesterday can only be described as crappy. Sorry, it had to be said. We had all the elements for disaster lined up beautifully over here and everyone played their part. {Me included.} So, Tuesday, I've got big hopes for you, girl! No pressure. {Tuesday is a girl, right?}

Okaaaaay... before I get onto posting about our January trip to the Bay of Islands, I thought I'd share a few snippets I've found intriguing around the internet recently. 

1. Starting with something quite serious, but wildly interesting. I'm glad I watched it. {Even though it hurt my brain at times.} It's pretty long, but totally worth it.






2. Have you ever taken a photo of your legs? Check this out. I don't know about you, but I'm feeling just slightly embarrassed now.

{I even made my own video on Instagram! Hah. You can watch it below.}




3. This you've got to see. I laughed so hard at some of these, but I've got to admit here that I've been bitten by a goose - and when you're on the receiving end of that kind of horror, it definitely ain't funny! {Those poor children!}

4. This article. And all the ensuing comments. What do you think?


Have a good Tuesday, everyone!





2 comments:

  1. Am going to go check it out :) Hope girl Tuesday was a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leonie. :) Yes, Tuesday was a goodie! Thank goodness! :) Hope you're well.

      Delete