One Of Those Days


Right, so I'm having one of those days.

You know the ones:  those dreadful days when you feel defeated, depleted and glum for no particular reason. Or perhaps for very particular reasons. Whatever. Meh. This is how I'm feeling today.

So I took myself off to the beach. With my trusty companion, Bailey.

When we got there, I laid down a blanket on the sand and we got busy doing some serious relaxing in the warm sun.
And breathing in the sea air.
And swimming.
And sniffing everything in sight.

{Just to clarify, those last two activities were solely Bailey's doing - I haven't totally lost my marbles. Yet.}

And it turns out that some sun and sea was just what I needed to brighten my mood (that, and the chocolate I packed in my bag to take along):







Look at the smile on Bailey in the photo on the right! Seriously, that dog can make me laugh sometimes.




And here I'm attempting to get a cute photo of the two of us, but Bailey is not being very cooperative! 

Hope you're all having a good day wherever you are.




No comments