Tuesday, 24 September 2013

The Best Gift




Listen, I love getting gifts just as much as the next person, but I've got to say that the best gift my husband brought back for me after all the travelling he's been doing lately, is himself.

Cheesy, I know.

But, doing this living without him thing was no picnic, I tell you. Besides the obvious fact that I missed our more regular conversations and having him around every night, it was often extremely tough not to have him around when it came to parenting our three kids. It's at times like those that I spare a good few thoughts for those single parents out there. They're nothing short of superheroes, in my book.

I'm just so happy he's home!

Also, did I tell you that he brings me coffee in bed every morning? ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment