Monday, 23 December 2013

December | 23


We eventually got our Christmas decorations and trees up a few days ago - later than I wanted to, but what with Sarah's birthday and then going down to Tauranga, there just wasn't enough time or energy to get everything sorted before then.




We're now fully on top of things, though - the house is looking sufficiently festive, my Christmas shopping is done and I've even finished wrapping all of our presents! {Full disclosure: I don't think I've been this organised in years - so if we have a white Christmas here in Auckland this year, I take full responsibility.}

And to really get us in the Christmas mood, we've been listening to this amazing album on repeat:





This guy's voice totally epitomises Christmas for me. Don't you just love it?

Enjoy these last few days before Christmas. x




No comments:

Post a Comment