Tuesday, 10 December 2013

December | 4


Oh my word. December has been flying by so quickly for me! How are you all coping with the Christmas rush? Are you organised or in the last-minute-camp?

Full disclosure: I'm beyond happy that we're now into the last few days of the school year! I can't wait for Thursday when the kids can hang up those school uniforms and we can all relax a bit. Only a couple more prize givings and end of year events to get through and we'll be free. ;) {Dramatic, or what?}

Anyway, here are a couple of photos of our advent calendar, as promised:








I'll admit - this is a very easy crafty project, but it works and I think they look pretty cute. ;) The packets are a good size {not too big and not too small} and can fit all sorts of goodies, and the kids get to eat those decorative candy canes too {added bonus}. Also, the packets are not expensive so I won't feel like I'm being wasteful when I do a totally different advent calendar next year because I can re-use those little packets for various other things...






No comments:

Post a Comment