December | 9


So, we're in Tauranga. And I'm lying in bed listening to the waves crash outside our villa while Grant is asleep next to me. 


You've probably gathered that I'm doing a little December snippets series - a series of mini-posts, if you will - because that's pretty much all I can manage during this busy month!

It's been pretty full-on around here, and now that the last prize giving and shared lunch is over, I'm getting down to my last minute Christmas shopping, with plans for some serious relaxing when that's all done! But first - Tauranga - for Sarah's water polo tournament.

I hope you're all happy, calm and coping with the madness of the season. I've eventually started playing my Christmas music {which I'm loving} and I've brought a few children's Christmas books down to Tauranga with us, so that we can feel that wonderful Christmas spirit even more! 

Happy days! Enjoy this run-up to Christmas! 



No comments