Holiday Time

We're away in the Coromandel at the moment, and enjoying some gorgeous weather down here. This 2014 Summer is starting to warm up very nicely now. :)

I'm writing this post from my bed this morning - with this beautiful view out of our window:


It's so very pretty here. There are cows in the fields around the house we've rented and regular sitings of the resident peacocks. 

We went down to the beach yesterday and I had one of those ocean swims that make you feel beautifully alive and happy. So good. I especially love being out there treading water when a good set of waves come through.




Look at this holiday relaxing on the beach - bliss, I tell you!

As we're away on holiday, I won't be blogging as regularly as usual for the next week or so, but I will keep posting photos on Instagram so if you want to see what we've been doing, go over there and follow along. {You can find my link on the top right of this page.}

Happy holidays everyone!

No comments