Thursday, 3 November 2016

Halloween 2016!



Happy (belated) Halloween, everyone! I hope you all had a good time celebrating with family and friends. To be honest, I wasn't very excited about Halloween this year. Not like I normally am when this crazy holiday comes around. And it was probably owing to the fact that my partner-in-crime, my mother, is away visiting my sister in London at the moment, so she wasn't here to help me with my party planning and our traditional baking of witch fingers!

I just didn't have the energy to do it alone, so all I managed was a half-hearted attempt at some decorating around our house and getting the kids dressed up in their outfits before they went off to celebrate with their friends. Meh. (I sound like a barrel of laughs, don't I? Haha!) Anyway, how creepy does this boy look?







These teenagers of mine are a little old for trick-or-treating now, but that didn't stop them from having some dress-up fun and getting together with their friends to celebrate. 



In a way I feel pretty sad that I let Halloween slip by without too much fuss this year, but you know what? Whatever! Next year it'll be better. ;)

Also, now I'll hopefully have more energy for Christmas! 

So, do you guys go big for Halloween? Do you dress up?


1 comment: