Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Radio Silence


So, what happened over here? Where did I go, you ask?

Well, there are no earth shattering answers, really. All I can say is that one minute I was posting all about our trip to the States, and the next minute I wasn't. 

It wasn't a planned thing. I simply woke up to the realisation that other aspects of my life needed me more at that point. So, I made a decision to get on with those other things. Things that didn't include blogging. Things that did include life, and family, and other stuff. 

But the thing is: I've now realised that this little blog means a lot to me, and I don't want to stop part-way through documenting this journey of ours. I want to continue writing about our lives so that we've got a journal of sorts to look back on later (when we're much older and can be wowed by how energetic we were when we were younger).

So now you're back, you ask? Well, yes. Tentatively. I'd like to see the evolution of this blog move from the immigration part, to the settling down phase, and now on to the rest of our voyage.

I'd also like to have you guys pop in and visit, so I've changed the comments section in the hope that you'll find it easier to comment now - I'd really love to hear from you. It's much nicer to know that there are people out there, reading and saying hi. 

So there it is. My little explanation blurb. Over and out. x









8 comments:

  1. Glad you are back. So we have missed two years of your/our journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will attempt to play catch up - I hope to include an 'old'/throwback post every now and then and will hopefully cover all the important stuff over time. xx

      Delete
  2. Is nice to hear from you .I've missed your updates .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jacki. :) Lovely to hear from you too. Hope you guys are all well. x

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you're back! I've always loved reading your blog and admire your amazing sense of style! Keep them coming! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taryn! Long time no chat. I see you have a blog too! Do you reckon you'll start yours up again in future? It's so hectic when you've got 3 kids, I know. Hope you're well. xx

      Delete