Throwback: February 2015 Little Things - Part 1

February 2015 saw Grant and I going to our first 50th birthday celebration in New Zealand:




A colleague and friend of Grant's celebrated his big birthday at a stunning restaurant in the city:



At the beginning of this month, Colleen was still hanging in there:


We went out on our boat and visited Waiheke for a coffee:



This is a view from the top road in Oneroa, Waiheke, looking down and out over Oneroa Bay:


Luke dressed up for House Captain auditions back in 2015:


I took a drive down to Northcote Point where I snapped this photo of Auckland Bridge:


I also took a few shots down at our beach:


 
Luke and I went on a movie date one afternoon:


Sarah won the swimming cup at school that year:


And it was very cool because Lauren Boyle had won this cup when she was at Sarah's school! (Lauren Boyle swims for New Zealand and has competed in a few Commonwealth Games and Olympic Games too.) See whether you can spot her name below:


I started Pilates again back in Feb 2015, although that didn't last too long, sadly!


Sarah went off to school camp again:


Grant, Luke and I went out for dinner at our favourite sushi restaurant and I had to make a rule of no devices at the table after I used my phone to take this photo:


We went to the Auckland Lantern Festival that year and it was the last time it was held in Albert Park before it moved to the Auckland Domain:


And we were also lucky enough to witness some incredible cricket at the Cricket World Cup 2015 at Eden Park:


This was a busy fun-filled month! And there's more to come for February 2014...


No comments