4 cool bands that will blow your mind

So the thing is: Coldplay is my number one band, and in my mind no other band comes anywhere close to knocking that awesome group out of that spot for me, but just recently I've been giving a few other bands more play time on my Spotify. And I may or may not be playing a few of their songs to death right now. 

Just to be clear - these aren't brand new bands and you may well have heard of them ages ago, but I've only fallen in love with them over the past few months and I wanted to share them here with you.


1. RÜFÜS





2. Arizona



3. French Montana




4. Shakka




Let me know what you think. Are any of these favourites of yours? 

2 comments

  1. My favorite at the moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K2DQ8XBRbU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria. Thanks for your comment. :) Just had a listen - and I like it! Love getting song and band recommendations, thanks. Must give John Mayer's music another listen.

      Delete